Hi, I am Erin Sricharoon.
Welcome and thanks for stopping by! I can’t wait to get to know you and your family.
To get us started here are 5 things about me:
1. My husband was brave enough to approach a stranger at Barnes and Noble and we’ve been together ever since. 10 years and going strong!
2. Motherhood is my DNA. We have two rainbow babies, one amazing girl who is the light of our life and a son whose smile is everything. Kids have always been my heart. I am a former middle school and high school teacher with a degree in child psychology.
3. There were 20 of us gathered around the Christmas tree recently and that is just our immediate family. I am the daughter of 2 amazing parents, big sister to 7 siblings, 5 who are adopted and under the age of 20, sister-in-law to 2 incredible ladies and auntie to 5 of the most precious kids around.
5. I love Jesus. His grace is the heartbeat of my soul.
6. Sneaking in one more because I cannot forget quotes! I am a self confessed quote junkie and collector. Quotes, quotes and more quotes. I use to decorate my classroom with them and now they are part of many blog and photo posts. Feel free to send your favorites my way.
While I am so much more than these things, at my core I am these. My faith, family and loves come together as the person behind the camera. I bring with me all my heart and experience as I join your family. As I view you through my lens I am looking for what makes you, you. What is the heartbeat of your love? I will search until I find it and then document it for generations to come. My favorite images are the ones that cause you to say “that is so us!” I also know these are the ones your grand kiddos will look at years from now and see just how much love your family shared.
Bring your ideas, your dreams, your favorite quote, and a cup of coffee and join me. Let’s get started on this journey together.
“The magic, the joy, the love I create as a mother. I can see it now sister. Because of you... and this super power gift you give us through your work”